Demo Site

Ama

copyright ©2014 Srilankan Art Web.All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Amrita Rao Who says exposing is the only way of survival?



Amrita in an interview with Hamida Parkar says she doesn’t want to get stuck with women-oriented roles at this point. "Well known heroes don’t want to be a part of such films because they don’t have substantial roles in them.”

Such films will have newcomers as my co-stars and that would not be a wise move for me now,” she reasons. Also out there are those roles that require her to look and play older than her age . “It could be a fabulous role but if I am cast opposite a very senior hero, someone I have grown up watching. I wouldn’t want to do it. I think I should stick to characters of my age. I am not saying I wouldn’t be able to pull off mature roles but I had better play a college kid right now because this is the time to do that “ she points out.

Another no-no she says is, dropping her clothes for the camera. “Who says exposing is the only way of surviving in the industry?" She asks defiantly. “Even if you got that way people will say, Oh, yeah, she’s hot, but she can’t act.”

In “Ishq Vishk”, I was even called a behenji. But in Farah’s film, you will see me wearing a lot of trendy and western stuff. In “Deewar”, I have a very sensuous song with Ahshay Khanna. I have to seduce him but I am still this confused, innocent girl who is doing it to draw his attention. But even in such situations one can look innocent instead of screaming out to the, “look, I’m hot, look I’m hot.”

Ask her how old she is and she bursts into a fit of giggles. Then mock flutters those long eye lashes and jokes, “I’m just sweet 16” Aha, but we succeed in finding out her real age. Just for the record ,Amrita doesn't look a day older than 18 though she is in her twenties. She’s quite the wide- eyed adolescent who suddenly found her path in life, is making the most of it and dutifully learning the ropes of the film industry at jet speed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For All.........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Check