Demo Site

Ama

copyright ©2014 Srilankan Art Web.All Rights Reserved

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dinakshi joins popular bandwagon



Dinakshi Priyasad who entered the acting scene as a child artiste has today grown to be a popular actress largely due to her roles in ‘Hithata Wahal Weemi’ and ‘Sandagiri Pawwa’.
“I am glad that Mohan Niyaz uncles chose me to play the role in ‘Hithata Wahal Weemi’. Though characters in mega dramas are mostly done to suit the situations, this role had been in Mohan uncle’s mind from the start to end. That helped me grasp the character well.
The feedback I get about this role is tremendous and there are people who reprimand me for being so wicked. But there are others who realize that I became wicked because I love my sister. This is the tele drama I like most.
“In Sandagir Pawwa I play a different role. It is a sensitive role and people like that too. I play a teacher in the tele drama directed by Saman Kumara Liyanage uncle.
“No special plans for the New Year but I have been offered some new tele roles. They might start work in January. In addition I have my mass communication diploma exam in February and Engineering designing exam in March. I hope to do well,” she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For All.........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Check