Demo Site

Ama

copyright ©2014 Srilankan Art Web.All Rights Reserved

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Vishva determined to excel in movies



Vishva Kodikara who plays the role of Hasarel in the ‘Pabalu’ tele serial, is an up and coming actor who is the son of veteran Padmasiri Kodikara. Vishva has already played lead roles in two films too.

“Hasarel is the male lead in Pabalu. The feedback I get for this role is tremendous. Hasarel is an innocent youth and it’s to some extent similar to my real life but in this story Hasarel has lost his father. I acted in Anuruddha Jayasinghe’s Maya Roo and also in a tele drama to be made by Cletus Mendis,’ he said.

“I entered the arts scene via films. That was ‘Sadadara Jothi’ directed by Roy de Silva and produced by my father. I played the role of a singer. Later Anuruddha Jayasinghe chose me for a role in ‘Bombs and Roses’. They were two dissimilar characters. I am also playing a role in the new film ‘Daruwane’ which is to be produced by Sunil T. Fernando and directed by V. Sivadasan. I was planning to become an actor from my childhood but my father permitted to do so only after I completed my ALs. Though my father paved the way for me I have to make my journey on my worth. I am grateful to my gurus Ranjith Rajapaksa and Mahendra Perera. I earnestly hope to do well and reach the farthest in this industry,” he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For All.........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Check